These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are
deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed
to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your
Promoter and Data Controller is Primula UK Ltd, Kingsway, Team Valley Trading Estate,
Gateshead NE11 0ST. Please do not send claims to this address.
1. The Primula Cheese Spread Try Me Free promotion is open to UK residents who are 16+
and excludes employees and their families of Primula UK Ltd, subsidiary and associated
companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Primula Cheese Spread Try Me Free offer applies to Promotional 150g tubes of Original
Cheese, Light Cheese, Cheese with Chives, Cheese with Ham and Cheese with Prawns.
3. To take part in the Primula Cheese Spread Try Me Free offer, purchase a promotional pack
of Primula Cheese Spread within the promotional period 31st July 2017 to 19th November
2017, and to claim your money back, visit the promotional website
www.primula.co.uk/trymefree. Claims must be made with 30 days of purchase and by the
deadline of 19th December 2017.
4. Complete the online registration form by entering your personal details including full name,
full postal address, a valid email address and bank details if you choose to receive your
refund by electronic bank transfer (you may also choose to be refunded by cheque). You
will need to provide a minimum of 15 words explaining what you think of the product,
upload a photo of the promotional pack and a copy of your itemised till receipt. The receipt
will need to show purchase of a qualifying 150g tube of Primula Cheese Spread, clearly
show the till receipt number and must be dated within the promotional period 31st July
2017 – 19th November 2017. Till receipts must be uploaded in the format of PNG or JPEG
and a maximum file size limit of 20mb applies. Please keep your original till receipt as it
may be required to further verify a claim.
5. Claims must be made by 23:59 19th December 2017. Any claim attempts made after this
date or receipts that are not dated within the promotional period or don’t show purchase
of a 150g pack of Primula Cheese Spread will be deemed as invalid.
6. Only one claim for a single refund per household, regardless of which product variant is
7. Direct claims only, participants cannot make claims under someone else's name or
address. Please ensure your use your legal name at the time of claiming.
8. Each valid claim will receive a refund relative to the itemised amount shown on the till
receipt for the qualifying Primula Spread product purchased and to a maximum of £1.59.
9. Each till receipt and pack image can only be used once. No claims from agents, third parties,
or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in
accordance with these instructions will be rejected.
10. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
11. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the online
registration form, and sent to the address given at the time of entry. Bank transfers will
only be made into the bank account of the person whose name appears on the online
12. For enquiries relating to this offer please email: email@example.com.
13. Claimants give their consent that a third party, on behalf of the Promoter, for the purpose
of administering this promotion only, will process their personal data. Use of personal data
received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and to refuse to award claims where
there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and
conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned,
including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering,
unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control
of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity
or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or
suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or
circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which
prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will
not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. English law shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of England and Wales
shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise
unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and
the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.